Friday, April 4, 2014

THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH

Wednesday, April 2, 2014 2:42 AM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: 
"Pius Chidi Oman"
To: 
PAGANEX@YAHOO.COM
Attention: Sir.

My name is Mr.Pius Chidi Oman (OFR). I am the Director Foreign remittance department of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I am also in charge of verification and certification of foreign contract claims. During the course of my final general routine checks of Federal Government contract claims, I found your file which was recently brought to this department.


I have personally and carefully scrutinized your payment file and I observed that you do not have a genuine claim. I mean you did not execute any contract with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation or with any Government Ministry in Nigeria here. During my careful verification's, I also found out that you were dealing with some junior staff of this bank and with some unauthorized persons who has no power or authority. They have attempted to carry out the transfer without my consent when I was on my annual leave but they couldn't because they do not have such authority concerning payments of foreign claimants/contractors or the requirements and the needed statutory documents.


In view of my present findings, I have personally temporarily suspended and kept your file in my secret/confidential drawer. Though, I have not reported my findings to either the Executive Governor of this bank or the Presidency. I decided to privately contact you first to discuss with you.


I repeat, the truth is that actually, you did not execute this contract you are making claim for, and you know exactly what am talking about. So your claim is not genuine. But I am ready to make a deal with you if only you are ready to keep everything about this matter very secret and very confidential and accept my conditions too.


If you are serious, matured and ready, I am very ready to transfer the $24.9M to your account. If you agree with my condition, I will then furnish you with the vital information and direct you on what to do with the information and send them back to this bank to make this claim legal, genuine and authentic to enable the smooth transfer of the said funds to your bank account without any stoppage and I will also send to you via DHL or UPS all the required legal documents to back-up and certify the legitimacy of the payment when the funds enters your account.


I am ready and willing to transfer the $24.9M to your account for our mutual benefit if you agree with my below listed condition;


(1) You MUST henceforth keep this our arrangements very confidential. No third party. You must not disclose these arrangements to any other person.


(2) You must not contact or communicate with any other person either in Nigeria here or anywhere regarding this transaction unless I direct you to do so till this fund is transferred and confirmed into your account.


(3) You and I will share the transferable amount ($24.9M) 50%/50% after the funds is transferred to your account. This is not negotiable!


(4) We will also share the expenses for the normalization of the required documentation to make the claim of the funds genuine for the smooth and legal transfer of the funds to your account.


(5) You must not ever call me on my official telephone line or send me mail through our official general e-mail account. This is for security reasons and for smooth transfer of this fund to your account without further delay.  If we both agree, I shall send you my personal phone number where you will be calling me whenever necessary and specific time and communication code.


(6)You MUST send me copy of your international passport.


If you are ready for this deal, let me know so I furnish you with the required information, like the CONTRACT NUMBER, CONTRACT SITE, YEAR CONTRACT WAS EXECUTED, NAME OF THE CONTRACTOR (EXECUTOR) etc.


Note: This is not a child's play. If you are not capable to handle this business with me, please politely let me know so I make my report and send your file to the Presidency for outright cancellation.


Waiting for your response.


Mr.Pius Chidi Oman,(OFR).

Director. Foreign Remittance Dept.

Central Bank of Nigeria.

==========================

Ohhh!! I can't wait for the money!!! I will Get right on it!!!

No comments: