Saturday, April 12, 2014

I really am on the look out to get in touch with a gent who is wanting to have his way with me and you seem like the gent that can do it.

I really am on the look out to get in touch with a gent who is wanting to have his way with me and you seem like the gent that can do it.

Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:34 AM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: 
"Jaz"
Hello

Sorry it took a till now to respond to you.

I really am on the look out to connect with a hunk who is willing to have
their way with me and you seem like the guy that can make it happen.

I hardly ever use this email at all really but I would hope to talk before
we bump uglies.

http://www.ourdayistoday.com/?Aria

My username is:DirtyGirl13

=====================

Your Screen Name Is Wong On SO Many Levels...

No comments: