Saturday, April 5, 2014

As-salamu alaykum

As-salamu alaykum,

Saturday, April 5, 2014 5:52 AM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: 
"malik niatu"
Bcc: 
XXXXX@YAHOO.COM
As-salamu alaykum,

Compliment of the day, I am Malik Niatu, The only Son of late Mr and
Mrs Niatu Ahmed. I contacted you after praying and fasting for Allah's
direction in search of a honest and sincere person who will sincerely
assist me in this transaction. I believe that my contact with you is
not by chance but for the good will of almighty Allah to be done in
our life.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend
to establish in your country, Though I have not met with you before
but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed in this
life.

Please and Please, Do not be embarrassed, I prayed for Allah's
direction to find a honest and truthful person in my life cause I find
it difficult to find one here because of my
father's reputation as a wealthy person here before his sudden death,
leaving me inheritance of fortune worth 6,350,000 America dollars (Six
million three hundred and fifty thousand American dollars). My
intention is to transfer this fund to your country for investment on a
lucrative business which you will manage together with me.

The fear of this money not raising eye brow here in Togo lome, I
decided to contact you, seeking for your honest and sincere assistance
because I am too young to handle this transaction. I will give you
more information and my photos as soon as I hear from you.

I have decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money as a
compensation for your efforts input in this transaction, that is just
for your honest and sincere assistance to me, then you handle and
control the investment while i continue my education there in your
country and joins you in the investment as soon as i finish my
education
there.

I will fly to meet you there in your country for the investment and to
start my new life with you as soon you confirm my only inheritance
there and i hope to establishing a rewarding and good relationship
with you.Please if you are intrested in assisting me towards this
transaction kindly email me the following information below so that I
will present you to my bank official as my patner who will be
assisting me in this transaction.

Your full name
Address in full
Your private telephone number
Also your date of birth.
Once i heard from you,i will take your information to my bank for an
official introduction.I am waiting to hear from you as soon as
possible. +22898995366 email ME THROUGH MY PERSONAL ID
malikniatu@yahoo.com

Thanks and Allah bless you as you sincerely assist me.

Best
regard.
Malik Niatu

===========================
I don't think Allah approves  of you committing wire  fraud..

No comments: