Sunday, December 20, 2009

Miss Annice Alair

From Miss Annice Alair.
I am Miss Annice Alair, 19 years old single ( not married ) the daughter of Dr. Jimmy Alair who was murdered during political crisis in our country during his visit to my village. After the death of my father we discovered the depositor he made with a bank here, he made a deposit the sum of 14.7 Million Euros with a bank here, which we have confirmed from the bank ( myself & my younger brother ) and we need your assistance to help us claimed and transfer the Euros 14.7 Million to your account for onward investment in your country.

Also to make arrangement for me and my younger brother to come over to your country to further our education and to secure a resident permit for us in your country. You will serve as a guardian of this fund since we have to further our education to have a better living.
Please,if you are interested reply me so that I can give you more detail
and forward to me your full contact information.
Remain blessed while expecting your prompt reply.

Reply me urgently
Thanks and be blessed
Miss Annice Alair.

14.7 million euros?? So WHAT country are you living in??

No comments: