Monday, July 28, 2014

FORM THE DESK OF Miss. Srose Adam

FORM THE DESK OF Miss. Srose Adam

Friday, July 18, 2014 4:01 AM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: 
"sroseadam@ig.com.br"
To: 
undisclosed-recipients
Dear Friend
I am Miss Srose Adam a banker from one of the international bank here in my country. Although I know that it is very hard to trust or believe people nowadays but I have developed my trust in you before deciding to share this confidential business proposal.
Four years ago, most of the African politicians used our bank to launder funds to overseas through the help of their political advisers and I find out what was going because these days some of the funds where stock for politicians. I was able to divert ($15.2 Million United States dollars) to an escrow account that belong to unknown person.

So I will want you to act as the depositor of the fund because the bank do not know the owner of the fund and also the claim is legal as I have make all the good arrangement to transfer the fund to foreign account if only you are ready and wiling to work with me. I will tell you the details and procedures on how the transfer will be executed immediately I hear from you.Miss Adams Rose -Mail ( adam_srose69@yahoo.com ) she willsend you the money without any delay.
Urgently waiting your reply.
Yours sincerely, Miss Srose Adam

No comments: