Monday, March 17, 2014

Hoping to share your thoughts and concerns with me on this business matter.


Hoping to share your thoughts and concerns with me on this business matter.

Wednesday, March 2, 2014 2:39 PM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: 
"Mr. Jacobus Terre Blanche"
To: 
undisclosed-recipients

Date: 2014/03/02
I humbly write in your company and will genuinely appreciate your assistance if you take out a moment of your busy schedule time to write back, I attached my letter and my identification for your kindly perusal and hoping to share your thoughts and concerns with me on this business matter. Again, I thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me immediately on this business-related issue.
Sincerely,

Mr. Jacobus .S. T'Blanche
Address 12 Vortrekker Kempton Park 1619, JHB, SA
Telephone 0799 510 428  
Fax 086 650 7020 

========================

OOh!!!Easy Money!!!

No comments: